Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jacqueline Y Garner has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacqueline Y Garner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacqueline Y Garner has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jacqueline Y Garner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jacqueline Y Garner
Dr. Garner Jacqueline Y. Garner, DDS-Better known as Jackie, is no stranger to hard work and having compassion for and helping others. Dr. Garner was born in Nashville, TN, and raised in Halifax, VA, by two loving parents. Growing up as the daughter of a 1st grade teacher and minister and general dentist, she had a passion for helping others and a love for science. Dr. Garner was highly involved in various student organizations, sports, and leadership roles while attending Halifax County High School. She continued her involvement and obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree from Fayetteville State University. The final destination was the University of North Carolina- at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry where she obtained a DDS degree. One of the greatest lessons learned while in dental school, aside from the academic materials taught on a daily basis, was service to others. Upon graduating from dental school, Dr. Garner has served as a dental associate for 2 years in Raleigh. Dr. Garner enjoys traveling, listening to music, watching movies, and spending time with her family, friends, and husband, Gregory. Her passion for helping others has continued to grow and she looks forward to taking care of your family's dental needs.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jacqueline Y Garner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Raleigh, NC.