Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline E Gaymes
Dr. Jacqueline E Gaymes, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Irvington, NJ. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacqueline E Gaymes has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacqueline E Gaymes has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Bridges and Crowns
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Dr. Jacqueline E Gaymes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Jacqueline E Gaymes
Meet Dr. Jacqueline Gaymes Dr. Jaqueline Gaymes joined Dr. Jones in his Irvington practice in 1993, after graduating from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey . Dr. Gaymes was born in St. Vincent, West Indies. In addition to her thriving New Jersey dental practiced, she serves on the Board of Trustees of the Caribbean Medical Mission, a non-profit organization of health-care volunteers who give time to treat the underprivileged people of the Caribbean and New Jersey. The Caribbean Medical Mission has distributed millions of dollars in medication, medical equipments, beds, eye glasses, computers, books and clothing to the people of the Caribbean, and its members, including Dr. Gaymes, have visited and treated patients in Guyana, Jamaica, Nigeria, St. Vincent/Grenadines and local health fairs in Essex County. The Mission has also made generous contributions to communities devastated by hurricanes and floods. Dr. Gaymes enjoys travel, jogging, and spending time with her husband and daughters, Nicole and Racquel.
Locations & DirectionsSIVI E JONES DDS PC, 1375 Clinton Ave, Irvington, NJ
Dr. Jacqueline E Gaymes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Irvington, NJ.