Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline S Park
Dr. Jacqueline S Park, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Webster, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacqueline S Park has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacqueline S Park has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 6
Good service from Dr. Park
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline S Park - Posted on November 3rd, 2017
My family have been seeing Dr. Park for over 14 years. They always call to remind us two days before the appointment. Dr. Park doesn't talk much maybe because the patients cannot talk during cleaning, but she always has a short conversation with me and my husband, and she remembers almost everything that we talked about, and will ask how do we do the next visit. I had a few bad experience with other dentist, but always feel good and comfortable with Dr. Park. We appreciate her service very much. Thank you Dr. Park.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline S Park - Posted on May 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline S Park - Posted on April 27th, 2016
I wasn't very impressed with this office. It seems dingy and kinda unkempt when you walk in. The receptionist isn't friendly at all and seems to be only worried about getting your insurance information. I took my son there for a cleaning and when they said they were only doing x-rays I sat in the waiting room, they said they would call me back when they were going to clean his teeth. They never did, and within 15 minutes they came out and said they cleaned his teeth and did a "deep cleaning" since I wasn't there I couldn't confirm or deny, but I would assume that it would take longer than 15 minutes. So in the waiting room in front of other customers she's giving me a list of things that my son needs (none of which are covered by my insurance) pressuring me to make another appointment. She also asks me if he's ready for braces, um I don't know, wouldn't she know better than I? I decline, and then pay the bill which is more than my copay because of this "deep cleaning". This did not seem like a professional place and honestly I did not notice a difference in his teeth. On the positive my son says that she was very nice.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline S Park - Posted on April 22nd, 2014
I have enjoyed my overall experience with Dr. Park. Her staff, I found, are very friendly, warm and attentive. They all treated me like they really cared about how I was and was feeling. Dr. Park is a professional and she made my office visits enjoyable. I had a deep cleaning, 5 fillings and four crowns done. Dr. Park was very caring in her treatment. She did everything she could to make my experience as easy and pain-free as possible. I recommend Dr. Park highly.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacqueline S Park - Posted on February 21st, 2014
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGALAXY DENTAL, 100 E Nasa Pkwy Ste 50, Webster, TX
Dr. Jacqueline S Park is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Webster, TX.