Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacqueline L West
Dr. Jacqueline L West, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacqueline L West has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacqueline L West has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jacqueline L West
Dr. West grew up in Miami, but has lived in the Jacksonville area for the past nine years. She received her undergraduate degree in sports medicine from Pepperdine University in California and earned her graduate degree from the University of Florida’s School of Dentistry. After graduation, Dr. West accepted an associate position with a dentist in Jacksonville. She worked in the community for three years before deciding it was the place she wanted to stay. She bought her practice from Dr. Larry Sayre, who retired after working in the same location for 42 years. Dr. West decided she wanted to establish the same long-term relationships with her patients. Professionally, Dr. West is a member of the Florida Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association. Her passion for restoration and preservation extends beyond dentistry, motivating her to devote numerous volunteer hours to restoration and preservation projects in the Historic Riverside and Avondale areas, helping restore several homes, including the second floor of the home where her office is located. She also enjoys riding her bike on the beach, dancing and attending SEC football games. She was married in March 2006 to Grant Smith, who is a certified dental technician for progressive dental restoration. Her commitment to providing the most current approaches to patient care motivates her to attend the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies twice each year for continuing education courses. Dr. West has recently become a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. The AACD is going to be a five year certification program. It has some extensive dental training and teaches about the greatest and latest new developments and technology in dentistry. Only 2% of dentist in the nation has received the AACD certification. Dr. West feels the certification will help her be the best that she can be for her patients. Click here to view our Dental Team…
Locations & DirectionsWEST DENTISTRY, 2301 Park St, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Jacqueline L West is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.