Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacques L Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Jacques L Gordon has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Jacques L Gordon has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 12
Worse dentist ever! Such a bad mood and nasty attitude. He yelled at me and even told me he would stop working on me and refund me my money. He got mad at me for telling him that I felt the pain of him pulling my teeth and said that I was pretty much faking pain. I even started crying because I wanted to let him have a piece of my mind but, I knew that those 4 wisdom teeth needed to get out ASAP! I even apologized (although I know I wasn't in the wrong) and he told me don't try to apologize! He then began to raise his voice at me and started telling me I was talking to him like a child which is completely false, due to the fact that I had a mouth piece in to hold my mouth open and laughing gas! So arrogant and so rude! I thought it was just me but he treats his staff the same way. And from the reviews I've read I'm not THE ONLY PATIENT to get treated poorly.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jacques L Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Center, 3885 Princeton Lakes Way SW Ste 406, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Jacques L Gordon is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.