Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaime Gateno has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Jaime Gateno has the following 9 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2014, 2016, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Jaime Gateno Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jaime Gateno's office for more information.
6560 Fannin St Ste 1228 Houston, TX : (713) 441-5577
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF TX ORAL MAXILOLFACIAL, 6560 Fannin St Ste 1228, Houston, TX
Dr. Jaime Gateno is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Houston, TX.