Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaime M Poulos
Dr. Jaime M Poulos, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Northport, NY. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaime M Poulos has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jaime M Poulos has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
14 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJAIME M POULOS DDS, 22 Laurel Ave, Northport, NY
Dr. Jaime M Poulos is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Northport, NY.