4.7

Highly Recommended

Dr. Romero and his staff are very caring and excellent in doing their jobs. I had a tooth extracted and based on that positive experience, I brought my daughter in for the removal of a wisdom tooth. She'd unfortunately had a couple of bad experiences prior to seeing Dr. Romero. She was very pleased with how he explained things and with his work, as well as his and his team's thoughtful and helpful demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Romero.

Painless Tooth Extraction

Dr. Romero & his staff are wonderful. I went to see Dr. Romero after having several days of pain from a cracked tooth. The whole experience was relaxing from the moment I arrived with his very sweet & attentive staff to the end. The extraction was painless and Dr. Romero & staff made me feel very comfortable. I even produced a dry socket after the procedure; I went back & they took care of it for me. If you are needing dental work, I recommend Dr. Romero!

Satisfaction

Excellent person and surgeon!

Love Dr. Romero!!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Jaime A Romero Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Franklin, TN.