Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaime L Steele has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jaime L Steele has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jaime L Steele has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 9
Nice place ... One big hang up though. When my son needed his tooth fixed due to daily pain when eating they were unable to get him in. He waited an entire month. Long time for a toddler to wait with tooth pain. Called more than once to try to get him in sooner but they were unable/ not willing to help.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jaime L Steele accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsSteele Pediatric Dentistry Llc, 9602 E Washington St Ste C, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Jaime L Steele is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.