Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jaimie D Rector
Dr. Jaimie D Rector, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Jaimie D Rector has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Jaimie D Rector has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jaimie D Rector has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
As a dentist myself, I am obviously very particular when it comes to my personal dental health. I needed a filling replaced that had failed after almost fifteen years and chose to see Dr. Rector based on her excellent clinical skills and conservative treatment planning. She is a great dentist and I will continue to see her for all my dental needs in the future.
9 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Jaimie D Rector accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsKool Smiles, 1301 Winchester Rd Ste 225, Lexington, KY
Dr. Jaimie D Rector is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lexington, KY.