Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaleh T Keyhani has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
Dr. Jaleh T Keyhani has the following 31 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Gingivitis (Gum Disease)
- Alveolar Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Aneurysmal Bone Cysts
- Gum Infection (Periodontal Abscess)
- Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
- Root Canals
- Root Caries
- Gum inflammation (Periodontitis)
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Anesthesia Recovery Period
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Gingivectomy (Gum Removal)
- Jaw Defects
- Benign Bone Tumor (Ossifying Fibroma)
- Root Resorption
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Gum Cancer (Gingival Neoplasm)
- Nonvital Tooth
- Dental Caries
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Impacted Tooth
- Bridges and Crowns
- Gum Disease (Juvenile Periodontitis)
- Ectopic Tooth Eruption
- Benign Bone Tumor (Osteoblastoma)
Dr. Jaleh T Keyhani has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jaleh T Keyhani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jaleh T Keyhani is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.