Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidi
Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidi, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Henderson, NV. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidi has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidi
Jaleh Pourhamidi DMD, MDSc Associate Professor of Dental Medicine Program Director, Advanced Education in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics/MBA Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidi completed her undergraduate training at University of California, San Diego in 1995. She attended University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine for her DMD degree (1999) as well as her Certificate in Orthodontics and Masters of Dental Sciences (2002). Dr. Pourhamidi is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. Dr. Pourhamidi has received numerous awards such as the American Association of Orthodontists Faculty Development Award, the Hinman Scholarship Award (three-time recipient), the Colgate Palmolive Award, the W. Arthur George Student Research Award, the American Dental Association Dentsply Research Award, the American Association of Dental Research Student Research Fellowship Award, and the American Association for Dental Research Student Award. She was most recently named as one of "American's Top Dentists" by the Consumers' Research Council of America, a distinction awarded to a select few based on education, years in practice, affiliation with professional associations and board certification. Dr. Pourhamidi has given a number of educational presentations throughout the country on topics such as dental school admissions, psychosocial outcomes in patients with various craniofacial anomalies, treatment and management of cleft lip and palate, and her molecular biology research involving a common periodontal disease bacteria. Dr. Pourhamidi's current national involvements include serving as the Chair for the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Section in Orthodontics, a reviewer for the American Dental Association's (ADA) CE Online Editorial Board, a member of the ADEA Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS) Task Force, and the Consultant to the ADA's Council on Dental Practice. She has also served as the 85th Annual ADEA Section Planning Committee Reviewer (2007-2008), a member of the ADEA House of Delegates (2007-2008), and the ADEA Section in Orthodontics Chair Elect (2006-2007). Additionally, Dr. Pourhamidi currently holds membership in many national and international organizations including the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Educators Association, College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics, the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, the International Academy of Advanced Interdisciplinary Dentistry, the North American Craniofacial Conference, American Dental Association, and the International Association of Dental Research. In her spare time, Dr. Pourhamidi enjoys hiking, running, reading, riding her road bike and various volunteer work.
Locations & DirectionsROSEMAN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE, 4 Sunset Way Ste C, Henderson, NV
Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Henderson, NV.