Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaline M Boccuzzi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jaline M Boccuzzi has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jaline M Boccuzzi - Posted on July 2nd, 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Boccuzzi and her staff. Today was my second visit with her and I had two cavities filled. Usually, I get pretty nervous about fillings but Dr. Boccuzzi is very kind and personable which automatically helped me feel more relaxed and at ease. I also have to mention that she was extremely gentle while injecting the Novocaine! I literally never felt a thing-- during the injection or throughout the entire procedure. After we were finished I mentioned to Dr. Bocuzzi that my mouth was feeling extremely numb so she injected it with something to reverse the numbing a little more quickly, which I also really appreciated. Finally, she took the time to take pictures of my teeth throughout the entire filling procedure and then went through and explained each photo to me at the end of my appointment so that I was able to see and understand what she had done. And if all of that wasn't enough, a few hours after my appointment was over, i also received a phone call from Dr. Boccuzzi herself, just checking in to make sure that I was doing well. With all that being said, it's pretty clear that Dr. Bocuzzi is a fantastic dentist, with a fabulous bedside manner, who really goes above and beyond to give her patients the best care possible!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJALINE BOCCUZZI DMD, 2122 NE 2nd St, Pompano Beach, FL
Dr. Jaline M Boccuzzi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pompano Beach, FL.