Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James A Lake
Dr. James A Lake, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Garland, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James A Lake has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 3
I have gone to Dr. Lake for 15 or more years. He is a fantastic dentist, very knowledgable, very gentle,and a very good dentist. He does not want his patient's to experience any pain. Being scared of dentists growing up and dreading to go to a dentist, I can honestly say I am not anxious at all when going to see him or his hygienist. His office staff is very nice, very accommodating and make you feel very at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Lake and all of his office staff.
I really liked the office: clean, comfortable, inviting. The staff is friendly as well. However, I've made more than 5 appointments, and have had 4 of them canceled due to his back issues. I travel for work, and NEED to see the dentist when im in town, so this was a HUGE inconvenience. If you're patient with his health issues, I would highly recommend him! He said upfront that he doesn't fix what isn't broken, and I like that straightforwardness! Sucks my appts were frequently canceled. =(
32 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4750 N Jupiter Rd, Garland, TX
Dr. James A Lake is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Garland, TX.