Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James A Murray has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James A Murray has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 18
I've been to this dentist several times. The office is very outdated but that staff is really nice and friendly. I'm not sure if the Dr. just became "comfortable" in his job or just doesnt feel like being bothered. I had a crown done at this office and had to have it re-examined because it was hurting. Was advised it was improperly placed and needed to be redone. He drilled on another tooth to assist with fitting and I 've had nothing but issues with that tooth.
I can't begin to tell you about this place . I was excited about finally getting dental insurance so I decided to go to this place for my cleaning and filling I know I needed. The only good part about my visit was the cleaning, I didn't even see the dr for my exam I was told to come back another day. When I went back he asked me what was bothering me and I told him a few teeth were hurting. I was told I needed root canals and crowns , as I know those things are very expensive and I knew I couldn't afford them. They gave me a price of what my portion and ins would be and I was kind of skeptical about it so I went somewhere else. I was examined by a real dentist and he gave me a treatment plan with everything I needed to have done. Come to fund out the incompetent dentist skipped over other things I needed to have done and just said I needed to root canals. I will never go to this place he has no clue of what he's doing. It's sad.unbelievable that this place exist
I have never been to a dentist that does not drill the decay out of a tooth. I was never numbed up the dentist just put some stuff over my tooth and it came out the next day. Then i went back to have it replaced, i was told the tooth needed a root canal, i was shocked because he didnt tell me that the first time. I went somewhere else for a second opinion and they told me i just needed a filling done properly . Smh this is a incompetent dentist .
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James A Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsOAK PARK DENTAL CENTER, 13730 W 9 Mile Rd, Oak Park, MI
Dr. James A Murray is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oak Park, MI.