Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Simonds
Dr. James A Simonds, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James A Simonds has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James A Simonds has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
40 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. James A Simonds Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James A Simonds's office for more information.
2213 Mendocino Ave Ste A Santa Rosa, CA : (707) 525-0555
More about Dr. James A Simonds
James A. Simonds, D.M.D. BA – Boston University, Boston, MA D.M.D. – Tufts University, Boston, MA Periodontics specialty training – LSU School of Dentistry, New Orleans, Louisiana Former Assistant Professor – Periodontics, University of the Pacifi c, San Francisco President Western Society of Periodontology 2007 President Redwood Empire Dental Society 2008 Editor of several dental organizations Lecturer (more than 80 lectures nationwide) and author (Practical Periodontics text and numerous journal articles) Jim Simonds has taken seriously his 30+ years in dentistry and teaching. He chose the specialty of periodontics because of its biologic foundation, its demand in the community, and because he feels caring for people is a privilege. Since completing his training in Boston and New Orleans, Dr. Simonds and his wife, Dana, have become tightly integrated into Northern California. Dana is a Superior Court judge and their children are winding their way through the public schools. His family actively supports Canine Companions for Independence and their breeder dog, Lista, visits the office most Wednesdays. They all floss daily. Although Jim has serious academic interests, a commitment to physical fitness, and a strong sense of community, he attempts to approach practice with gentility and good humor.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES A SIMONDS DMD, 2213 Mendocino Ave Ste A, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. James A Simonds is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Santa Rosa, CA.