Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James A Striebel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James A Striebel has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. James A Striebel has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 2
I was in the office some time ago for a first visit. Everyone was very nice, except for the dentist. I just figured he might be having a bad day. The hygienist was amazing. When my cleaning was over, Dr. Striebel came into the room. The hygienist had to introduce him even after telling him that it was my first time being there. All I got in response was "hi". He was very closed off & seemed like he was rushed. Him & the hygienist came up with a list of things that I needed to have done. I was able to get scheduled for a few things but the front desk girl said that a few things had to be sent to the insurance to see what they will pay. No big deal. So after it all comes back, from insurance I got scheduled. When I was back in the room with the assistant, she never washed her hands before she put on gloves & she had her hair down. I was in there to have a root canal and a crown done. The dentist seemed very nervous. Like it was his first time. After holding my mouth open for so long I guess it started to close. The dentist yelled at me & threw an instrument. I was appalled by his chairside manner. Moral of the story, I WILL NOT be going back.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames A Striebel Dds, 7391 Brandt Pike Ste D, Dayton, OH
Dr. James A Striebel is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dayton, OH.