- 37 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- SPEAKS English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 SPECIALTIES
- 8 EXPERTISE
- 1 Location
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James C Alder DDS
Dr. James C Alder, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Beaverton, OR. They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. James C Alder has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James C Alder has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James C Alder Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James C Alder
Dr. James C. Alder grew up locally, attending Cedar Park School (across the street from this office) when it opened in 1966 as a 7th grader and graduating from Sunset High School in 1972. He graduated cum laude in 1978 from Brigham Young University, and with honors from the School of Dentistry at Oregon Health Sciences University in 1982. He was awarded a Fellowship of the Academy of General Dentistry in 1997. His professional associations include: American Dental Association Oregon Dental Association Washington County Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped Oregon Health Sciences Center Dentistry Alumni Board, Past President 2009-2010 Dr. Alder and his wife Elaine have been married 33 years and are the parents of four daughters and six granddaughters (10 girls out of 10!). As a family, they enjoy boating and water skiing in the summer and snow skiing in the winter. Dr. Alder still enjoys playing basketball, and playing golf as a member of Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club. His family: Jessica and her husband Matthew Taylor live in Beaverton in the same neighborhood where Jessica attended grade school. They have four daughters: Emily, Angela, Nicole, and Ashley. Matthew is an Oncologist at OHSU, teaching and doing research. Jennifer and her husband Jeff Brinkerhoff live in Laguna Hills, CA. They have two daughters: Ellen and Rachel. Jennifer tutors math students and Jeff works in business systems for Capital Group. Michelle lives at home, works a few hours in our dental office, and at Great Harvest Bread Company at Tanasbourne. Melissa is in her 3rd year of Nursing School at Brigham Young University.