Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James D Aswell
Dr. James D Aswell, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Jasper, AL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James D Aswell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James D Aswell has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. James D Aswell has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 6
Need a tooth pulled quickly and painlessly? This is your guy. I've gone to other dentists & they all wanted to refer me to an oral surgeon which runs close to a thousand dollars. Dr. Aswell can & will get that bad tooth out. He can usually work you in that day if it's an emergency. Virtually no waiting time (maybe 10-15 minutes most since he does not overbook). The waiting room & rooms are immaculate & clean. My only complaint is that the 4 times I've had him pull a tooth is that he never prescribes an antibiotic, even when the assistant says it's infected. He is a bit pricey, but definitely a better bargain than a dental surgeon.
My first couple of visits were great . The Dr and Assistant were very friendly. I had to have upper dentures made. The times I went to be fitted , everyone was nice and then when I received the dentures and I paid my thousand dollars, things changed. My dentures did not fit right and I had to go back a couple of times and each visit the Dr and assistant acted very aggitated that I had to come back! The Dr acted like I did not know how perfect the teeth fit. I know where my gums and mouth were hurting. I feel like I wasted money and time and I would not recommend this dentist. I have never been able to wear the dentures and I refused to go back after about 4 times because of the attitude of the Dr.
Dr. James D Aswell accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL Preferred Dentists
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames David Aswell Dds, 441 the Mall Way, Jasper, AL
Dr. James D Aswell is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Jasper, AL.