Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Campbell
Dr. James B Campbell, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in East Moriches, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Campbell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James B Campbell has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
I've met Dr. Campbell and have been a patient of his. I'm concerned about some of his practices and behavior. An example is he'll charge you a cheaper price if you have no insurance and if you have insurance he'll charge the most he can get from the insurance and charge the patient even more so he can get some more money out of pocket. Just last week I overheard Dr. Campbell take a patient into his office and yell at his patient from behind closed doors to shut up at least two times and all the patient was doing was inquiring about a refund of some money owed. I even heard him tell the patient that accepting dental insurance was a courtesy and that he didnât have to accept it and he would charge him from now on. I believe this is completely unprofessional and money grubbing on behalf of this dentist. I feel bad about the patients he does this too but even more concerning is the billing practices of this doctor and ethical practices. There has to some agency, person or place this can be reported to. No I will not recommend this dentist to anyone if anything I will discourage them from going because of what I stated above. I'm pretty sure he'll be losing more patients because of his little stunts and practices.
36 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James B Campbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsCURTIS & CAMPBELL, 516 Montauk Hwy Ste 2, East Moriches, NY
Dr. James B Campbell is similar to the following 4 Dentists near East Moriches, NY.