Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Ford DDS
Dr. James B Ford, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James B Ford has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Ford has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James B Ford has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. James B Ford - Posted on September 12th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James B Ford - Posted on December 8th, 2015
Dr. Ford is awesome. He did my cleaning himself, which I've never experienced with another dentist, and he was very easy to chat with. The office is like a spa, with beautiful art, calming music playing, and a little pond with a fountain! It's amazing how much those little touches do to ease anxiety. Many of my friends go to Dr. Ford, and everyone loves him!!
Sad State of Affairs
Self-verified patient of Dr. James B Ford - Posted on October 26th, 2015
After I overheard Dr. Ford verbally abusing his staff, I was understandably apprehensive. I was soothed a bit by the professionalism and courtesy of the staff member who took the standing xray ( I forget what it's called!) but immediately was taken aback by the manner in which I was treated once I was in the chair. Dr. Ford spoke of things which made me uncomfortable and was familiar as though we were friends. After an invitation to his cabin was offered, I became downright unhappy. I used to only recommend Dr. Ford, but at this point I believe I might be searching for a new dentist. I'm sad to see how things have changed.
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. James B Ford Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James B Ford is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Columbus, OH.