Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Ford has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James B Ford has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James B Ford has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 7
Dr. Ford is awesome. He did my cleaning himself, which I've never experienced with another dentist, and he was very easy to chat with. The office is like a spa, with beautiful art, calming music playing, and a little pond with a fountain! It's amazing how much those little touches do to ease anxiety. Many of my friends go to Dr. Ford, and everyone loves him!!
After I overheard Dr. Ford verbally abusing his staff, I was understandably apprehensive. I was soothed a bit by the professionalism and courtesy of the staff member who took the standing xray ( I forget what it's called!) but immediately was taken aback by the manner in which I was treated once I was in the chair. Dr. Ford spoke of things which made me uncomfortable and was familiar as though we were friends. After an invitation to his cabin was offered, I became downright unhappy. I used to only recommend Dr. Ford, but at this point I believe I might be searching for a new dentist. I'm sad to see how things have changed.
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. James B Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James B Ford is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Columbus, OH.