Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Hutchinson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James B Hutchinson has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James B Hutchinson - Posted on January 24th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James B Hutchinson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. James B Hutchinson
This physician's office staff will be happy to assist you with scheduling an appointment. Physicians affiliated with Providence St. Peter Hospital and Providence Centralia Hospital typically accept cash, major credit cards and many health insurance plans. However, it is each patient's responsibility to confirm that their preferred form of payment or insurance will be accepted. Please verify with the physician's office staff when scheduling your appointment.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James B Hutchinson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Olympia, WA.