Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James B Melvin III
Dr. James B Melvin III, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Savannah, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James B Melvin III has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James B Melvin III has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James B Melvin III has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 5
Called Dr. Melvin's office because of a terrible toothache that had kept me up all night. Spoke with Tyler who worked me in that very day. Because the tooth had a bad fracture, Dr. Melvin pulled it and I was out of his office in a short period of time. Needless to say, I was a happy patient! Dr. Melvin, his hygienist, and Tyler are WONDERFUL!
Dr Melvin is very nice but that hygienist has got to go! She's very nasty and has beem losing him patients. If she's that unhappy with her job find something else to do. When I first started being treated by him she wasn't working there. I thought he was the best dentist I ever met! Once he hired her my treatment anxiety went through the roof and I know for a fact I'm not the only one to feel this way. He has lost some old loyal patients because of her. As long as she is working there I won't be back. I close my eyes when getting my teeth cleaned. Every time I open them she has a scowl on her face like she HATES her job and she is very rough on my teeth too! The dentist suspects but has absolutely no Idea how bad this woman REALLY is and as long as she still works there I and quite a few others won't be back.
Dr. James B Melvin III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
Locations & DirectionsJames B Melvin Iii Dmd, 7001 Hodgson Memorial Dr Ste 4, Savannah, GA
Dr. James B Melvin III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Savannah, GA.