Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James B Rivers Sr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Rivers Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. James B Rivers Sr has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. James B Rivers Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James B Rivers Sr's office for more information.
5655 Peavine Rd Crossville, TN : (931) 456-0232
6906 Kingston Pike Ste 205 Knoxville, TN : (865) 588-3850
Locations & Directions
Dr. James B Rivers Sr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Crossville, TN.