Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Wright
Dr. James B Wright, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hurst, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Wright has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James B Wright has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James B Wright - Posted on September 26th, 2015
I actually was treated by Dr. Randy West, Dr. Wright's associate. I am a very anxious dental patient. But I have to say, my treatment by Dr. West has taken away my fears of the dental chair. His crown work was less stressful and painful than a cleaning. He is kind and soft spoken, he has a wonderful chair side manner, and his assistant is amazing as well. I have been going to Dr. Wright's office since 2002, however, I will now be a patient of Dr. West's exclusively! The pricing was exceptionally reasonable as well. Overall 5 star rating!! 5+++
Dr. James B Wright Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James B Wright's office for more information.
1801 Harwood Ct Hurst, TX : (817) 788-0573
More about Dr. James B Wright
Dr. Wright attended Trinity High School in Euless, TX and the University of Texas at Arlington. He graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1978, and has been practicing General Dentistry in Hurst, TX since that time. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Fort Worth District Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry. James B. Wright, DDS provides careful and professional services for patients of all ages in the Hurst, TX area. He has been serving our surrounding communities with the same responsibility, care, and knowledge since 1978. We provide a wide variety of services using the latest technology. With our proper and courteous staff, we guarantee your stay with us will be enjoyable. Learn More About James B. Wright, DDS: General Dentistry – routine checkups, crowns, bridges, and more Cosmetic Dentistry – Braces, teeth whitening, implants, and more Our Doctors And Staff – Coming soon New patients of all ages are welcome, Click here for new patient registration forms. Contact James B. Wright, DDS today at 817-788-0573 to set up your next appointment with us, or browse our website for more information about our services.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES B WRIGHT DDS, 1801 Harwood Ct, Hurst, TX
Dr. James B Wright is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hurst, TX.