Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James R Bednar
Dr. James R Bednar, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Stevensville, MI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James R Bednar has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James R Bednar - Posted on August 25th, 2016
One of the rudest doctors I've ever met. I would recommend that no one goes here. This guy seems to hate his job. If you ask any questions he will treat you like an idiot. What a joke!!! Would not want anyone to take their children here. If you have to drive further away, whatever the distance, go somewhere else.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James R Bednar
Dr. Bednar received his DDS degree with honors from the University of Illinois. He received his specialty training in orthodontics as well as a Masters of Science degree from Northwestern University. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, the Michigan Association of Orthodontists, and is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. He is listed in the Guide to America’s Top Dentists. Dr. Bednar has had over 25 years of experience in private practice and is former chairman of the Department of Orthodontics at Loyola University Dental School. Dr. Bednar has published original research primarily on self ligated brackets in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, the leading orthodontic journal as well as publishing in the Journal of Clinical orthodontics and the Chicago Dental Society review. Dr. Bednar has also served as a reviewer for the American Journal of Orthodontics for over fifteen years and he has given presentations of his research findings at the American Association of Orthodontists annual meeting. Dr. Bednar and his wife, Marcia, have resided in Lincoln Township, Michigan with their three children for sixteen years. In his community, Dr. Bednar is an active member of the Lakeland Valley Dental Society and has served in numerous board positions including President. He is serving in his community on the Lincoln Township Library Board, is an active member of his church, has been involved in coaching area youth soccer for many years as well as other community activities.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES R BEDNAR DDS, 5754 Red Arrow Hwy, Stevensville, MI
Dr. James R Bednar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Stevensville, MI.