Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Bertz has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. James E Bertz has the following 7 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. James E Bertz has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsScottsdale Facial & Oral Surgery, 3501 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 110, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. James E Bertz is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Scottsdale, AZ.