Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James W Betancourt has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James W Betancourt has the following 8 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Laser Surgery
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
Dr. James W Betancourt has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Betancourt and his staff treated me with unmatched hospitality and professionalism during my most recent visit. I have visited the office on numerous occasions and I am always impressed with how the staff and the doctor himself are so patient and caring with everyone they serve. This is one of the good ones. Anyone who cares more about what is best for my mouth than making more money deserves this accolade and many more!
Dr Betancourt has the best medical staff, office staff, waiting area (and great games in that waiting area!) Dr Betancourt works with numerous dentists to make sure your care is complete. He has hospital privileges. He volunteers as a paramedic on his day off, working with our sheriff's office. Myself and my family have been cared for by his office for over ten years.
I have been a patient of Dr. Betancourt's for several years. Each time I visit the office I am treated with the utmost kindness and courtesy. I have had several necessary surgical procedures over many years and have always been extremely pleased with the outcome. Dr. Betancourt conducts himself as the consummate professional and always takes the time to explain any procedure thoroughly ahead of time so that you can make an informed decision. His staff is thoughtful, caring and onef hundred percent professional as well. I cannot recommend anyone more highly than Dr. James Betancourt
after many implants and extractions,i can say that he runs a class act with a caring staff.to make certain that my end result was perfect,he sent me to a crown specialist for a 2nd opinion who coordinated the placement of my implants. the hallmark of a good doctor is one who will openly tell you up front what the best course of action is. the grumpy lady who wrote a review had it backwards
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKay C Betancourt Dmd Ms, 70 Royal Palm Pt Ste B, Vero Beach, FL
Dr. James W Betancourt is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Vero Beach, FL.