Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James B Bratten
Dr. James B Bratten, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Smyrna, TN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James B Bratten has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James B Bratten has the following 9 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. James B Bratten - Posted on December 22nd, 2017
I am impressed with the professionalism and the care that I receive. I had super sensitive teeth and not sure how to handle it. I asked Dr Bratten about it and after a thorough check up he recommended a night guard so that I wouldn’t clench or grind my teeth. I’ve had my night guard for the past six months and my teeth are no longer sensitive and I get a better nights sleep with the night guard! I highly recommend Dr. Bratten and his team. I know I’m getting the best and up-to-date care for my teeth as well as an overall feeling of well-being because of him and his team!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James B Bratten - Posted on October 24th, 2016
Dr Bratten fitted me with Dentures in around 1998 they have been fantastic for all these years. Unfortunantely one of the teeth fell out but as always Dr Bratten and his staff were amazing. Tooth repaired and I am good as Gold. Thanks you so much!!!!I would recommend Dr Bratten and his staff for all your dental needs!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James B Bratten - Posted on March 1st, 2015
Dr. James B Bratten Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James B Bratten's office for more information.
697 President Pl Ste 300 Smyrna, TN : (615) 459-5515
More about Dr. James B Bratten
Born and raised in Smyrna, Tennessee. A graduate of Smyrna High School, MTSU (BS) and UT Dental School (DDS). In addition to serving on professional boards, Dr. Bratten has also served on several county government boards, coached youth sports, and a medical mission trip. He also is a member of a national academy that delivers free dental care to deserving individuals.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES B BRATTEN DDS, 697 President Pl Ste 300, Smyrna, TN
Dr. James B Bratten is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Smyrna, TN.