Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Brinster
Dr. James M Brinster, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Annapolis, MD. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James M Brinster has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James M Brinster has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. James M Brinster accepts the following insurance providers.
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. James M Brinster
James M. Brinster DDS A highly trained and experienced cosmetic dentist, James M. Brinster DDS has enhanced thousands of beautiful smiles with amazing results. After completing his degree at Loyola University, Dr. Brinster received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Maryland. He is a certified Invisalign and Lumineers dentist, a member of the American Dental Association, Maryland Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and continually studies the latest technologies to provide the most advanced dentistry to his patients A gifted artist, Dr. Brinster excels in dentistry because of his natural abilities, skillful manual dexterity and his passion for health. For Dr. Brinster, cosmetic dentistry involves all aspects of general dentistry with a special emphasis on individual teeth and their overall harmony and balance in your smile. It is the careful blend of art and science to design beautiful faces. Voted as a Top Doc by What’s Up Magazine, Dr. Brinster credits his experienced, friendly and loyal team of hygienists and staff members for the success of the practice
Locations & DirectionsBRINSTER DENTAL, 166 Defense Hwy Ste 100, Annapolis, MD
Dr. James M Brinster is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Annapolis, MD.