Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Buckthal has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James E Buckthal - Posted on July 9th, 2012
All 3 of my children have been to Dr Buckthal over the past 8 years. My two oldest have now compleated treatment with excellent results and my 12 year old is being watched until enough permanent teeth have emergered before being fitted with braces. I have found Dr B to be very honest, and patient in waiting for the right time to start treatment. He won't automatically start treatment as soon as you walk in the door, which I greatly appreciate. His fees are average for the Raleigh area and waiting times are minimal.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James E Buckthal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. James E Buckthal
Dr. James E. Buckthal has provided quality orthodontic care to patients in the Raleigh, NC area since 1988. He obtained his doctorate degree in dentistry from the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry in 1984, and completed his orthodontic residency in 1986. Dr. Buckthal maintains professional memberships with the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, the North Carolina Dental Society, the Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society, and the North Carolina Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Buckthal is a past-president of the North Carolina Association of Orthodontists and a Paul Harris Fellow of Rotary International. Dr. Buckthal has volunteered with several charitable organizations, including Urban Ministries, Open Door Dental Clinic and Wake Smiles Dental Clinic. In his spare time he enjoys tennis, golf, snow skiing, boating and traveling with his wife Amy and their two children, Forrest and Anna Carson. He is an active member of White Memorial Presbyterian Church.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James E Buckthal is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Raleigh, NC.