Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James Booth
Dr. James Booth, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rutland, VT, with another office in Rutland, VT. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Booth is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Booth has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James Booth has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. James Booth has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 7
When I was 16 or 17 i had an appt. When I called to confirm that stated the doctor was on vacation and would have to reschedule. I did not reschedule with them because I was in pain and did not choose to wait 2 more weeks. Years later I went to make an appt and they said they would never ever allow me to their practice again because I never rescheduled and they count that as a no show even though he was on vacation on my appt day. Does that make any sense? There is very limited practices in Rutland VT and im on list that I can never make an appt again with the office because I didn't "show" up to an appt 15 years ago?????I didn't know you have to reschedule when they cancel on you or they consider you a no show...
Dr. Booth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Booth is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Rutland, VT.