Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James C Brummett
Dr. James C Brummett, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Utica, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James C Brummett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James C Brummett has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 5
17 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James C Brummett
Dr. James C. Brummett has practiced in Lake City since 2004. He graduated from the University of Florida College of Dentistry in 2002. Prior to attending dental school he attended Troy University in Troy Alabama where he earned a bachelors degree in Biology and Chemistry. Before practicing in Lake City, Dr. Brummett was a Captain in the US Air Force. Dr. Brummett continually stays up to date in many areas of dentistry through continuing education classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES BRUMMETT DMD, 1231 Mohawk St, Utica, NY
Dr. James C Brummett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Utica, NY.