Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Burns has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James C Burns has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James C Burns has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
47 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. James C Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. James C Burns is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Richmond, VA.