• 3rd Party Reviews

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr James Dee?

Excellent dental care with Dr. Dee and Staff

I've been coming to Dr. Dee for many years. I want to commend him and his staff for the wonderful dental care they provide. They do excellent work and always take their time to do a quality job. In fact, my whole family are patients of Dr. Dee. I highly recommend his services - now and in the future. I'll always be grateful to Dr. Dee and his staff for helping me deal with a difficult dental issue. Thanks to Dr. Dee, my problem has been solved and I have confidence in my smile again.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr James Dee is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.