Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James C Ip DDS
Dr. James C Ip, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in College Point, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James C Ip has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James C Ip has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James C Ip - Posted on August 7th, 2018
I am a Queens resident who chose to use Family Dental because I felt their business name was geared towards caring; How wrong I was; unprofessional, arrogant, curt short answers to my questions; I used their service and tried to bypass the negativity I received from the old lady at the reception desk; terrible service, rough handling of my mouth; no consideration for the pain I was feeling nor was I informed properly on what my next step should be. Outdated dental equipment, dirty, dusty, filthy office; overpacked with junk all over the place; I felt like I was in a disgusting thrift store; I'm surprised they are in business; time to retire; the gentle touch is just not there; I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE.
46 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. James C Ip Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James C Ip is similar to the following 4 Dentists near College Point, NY.