Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James C Murphy
Dr. James C Murphy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Zanesville, OH. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James C Murphy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James C Murphy has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. James C Murphy has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 10
IT'S REALLY SAD WHEN YOU'RE SCARED TO CALL YOUR DENTIST BECAUSE YOU'RE HAVING PAIN, because he makes you sit in the chair & cry, because " You have to wear them, have to wear them....". When it's it's 4:00-4:30 in the afternoon, and the pain is so severe you have to take them out, you CAN'T "Have to wear them....". It's been more than " just a day or two" and the dentures DON'T "feel tighter & more comfortable". When they snapped in my bottom dentures, I spit something out of my mouth. I asked " WHAT IS THAT"? The person said it was "just a piece of plaster". I should have kept it, but I believed her. No, it WASN'T. They broke a little corner off my tooth. That tooth was fine when I walked in, now it has a rough corner & is sensitive to air, hot, cold...The bottom denture on the left, the " teeth" are rounded instead of pointed edges, so they don't meet with the top ones, it's just an open space between top & bottom. Which would make it difficult to try to even eat on that side, IF I could leave them in long enough to "You have to wear them". He's told me if HE would have talked to me on the phone, he would have told me to NOT even come in. " You have to wear them". It's Not Right to be Scared of him. Because he's just going to make me feel horrible for coming in, then sitting in the chair to cry. Because "You don't need an adjustment. You just have to wear them". So, I have to be afraid...to call...because I'm having pain, they broke my tooth, I'M POSITIVE he won't fix it, and I have to live with pain....because " You just have to wear them". It's Not Right to be Afraid.
50 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsZanesville Denture Care, 712 Market St, Zanesville, OH
Dr. James C Murphy is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Zanesville, OH.