Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Cahn has 2 locations
151 Le Gordon Dr Ste 100
Midlothian, VA 23114
Book Online Now
Dr. James D Cahn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James D Cahn has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Cahn - Posted on January 30th, 2015
Dr. James D Cahn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. James D Cahn
Dr. James Cahn, D.D.S., Dentist Originally from Australia, Dr. Cahn came to the US in 1988 and has been a Virginia resident for 23 years. Dr. Cahn received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Medical College of Virginia campus at Virginia Commonwealth University after graduating with honors with a double degree in Biology and Psychology from the University of Mary Washington. He completed a post doc residency at the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Hampton, Virginia where he received advanced training in complex operative procedures including implant placement surgery. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentists and enjoys keeping up to date with the latest technological advances in dental treatment that help achieve the highest standard of care for his patients. When he is not treating his patients his passions include sports, playing music, spending time with friends and family (especially his daughter Caroline), and auto mechanics.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James D Cahn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Midlothian, VA.