- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James W Cherberg DDS
Dr. James W Cherberg, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. James W Cherberg has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James W Cherberg has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
Dr. James W Cherberg Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James W Cherberg
About Dr. Cherberg Specialty: Periodontal Prosthodontics Practice:Restorative, Esthetic, Prosthetic Dentistry Born and raised here, Dr. Cherberg is a lifelong native of Seattle. He is an Accredited Specialist in Fixed Prosthodontics, graduating in 1971 – with Honors – from the University of Washington, School of Dentistry. Following a two-year tour of duty as Preventive Dentistry Officer with the United States Army Dental Corp, Letterman Army Medical Center, he returned to Seattle for advanced study. Dr. Cherberg received his additional degrees of Certificate of Training in Fixed Prosthodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry in 1977, again from the University of Washington, School of Dentistry, Seattle. He is a member of local, regional, national & international prosthodontic societies and academies. Dr. Cherberg has been recognized by his peers as one of Seattle’s Top Dentists, in surveys conducted by Seattle Magazine. With over 35 years of clinical experience, Dr. Cherberg has: served as Assistant Professor in Restorative Dentistry; published articles for national & international dental journals; lectured in the United States, Canada, and abroad; and has devoted his career to providing esthetic treatment solutions for the simplest to most complex dental problems.