- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Condrey
Dr. James D Condrey is a doctor primarily located in Missouri City, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. James D Condrey has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James D Condrey Accepts the Following Insurance
- CompBenefits PPO
More about Dr. James D Condrey
James D. Condrey, DDS Dr. James D. (Jim) Condrey, a Texas native, graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center-Dental Branch at Houston in 1975 after graduating with a Bachelor of Science from Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. Dr. Condrey spent several years as an assistant professor at the University of Texas-Dental Branch at Houston, in the Fixed Prosthodontic Department and part time private practice. In 1977, he began full time practice of general dentistry in Stafford, Texas. In 1986, Dr. Condrey and another dentist organized Fort Bend Dental Associates and established the practice in its current location. Dr. Condrey brings to the practice an extensive history of involvement in professional, academic, and community organizations. He has served as President and/or Board Member of numerous organizations including the Greater Houston Dental Society, the Texas Dental Association, the International College of Dentists, the American College of Dentists, the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce, and the Oyster Creek Rotary Club. Dr. Condrey is currently serving on the Fort Bend County Tollroad Authority and the Fort Bend County Flood Control and Water Supply Corporation Boards. He also serves as a Texas delegate to the American Dental Association. Dr. Condrey is married and resides in Missouri City. He and his wife have three children and three grandchildren. He enjoys golf, fishing, and travel