Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James P Const has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. James P Const has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. James P Const has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 9
If you want to wait weeks before you get an appointment then this is the dentist for you. They just don't seem to care that you have to work to pay for their extremely costly services. It's like a take it or leave it relationship. Dr. Const has been my dentist for several years now. I do not go to the dentist very often because it is so hard to get an appointment with him. I always feel as though there is a bit of an uppity SF atmosphere at his office, which I don't like. I had an appointment the other day and I was extremely unhappy with his support staff. His dental assistance told me conflicting information about my teeth, and didn't seem very good to me. I had a hole in my crown and she said I didn't, even though Dr. Const told me years ago I had the hole. They told me it would take six weeks to get an authorization from my insurance company for a filling! I complained to Dr. Const about this, and he said that's the amount of time they give the insurance company. After I left Dr. Const's office I called my insurance company and they said that I did not need an authorization for a filling! The next day, Dr. Const sent me a "Dismissal Letter," saying he was terminating our relationship as patient/dentist! It's funny because the day before he had the nerve to send me a survey asking me about my experience and wanting feedback. I guess you can't complain and always have to say positive things about him or he will take it personally.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. James P Const accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsJames Peter Const Dds, 450 Sutter St Rm 2133, San Francisco, CA
Dr. James P Const is similar to the following 3 Dentists near San Francisco, CA.