Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James G Cool
Dr. James G Cool, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Newport, WA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. James G Cool has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 7
Very poor customer service experience, uncaring, and just flat out unprofessional. Their equipment is outdated and they asked me to put my mouth on the X Ray machine without a plastic covering. When it came time to discussing the treatment plan they had me standing at the front desk instead of sitting down with me to understand the procedures. The girl at the front was clueless about the procedures and kept giving me faulty information. I would not feel comfortable taking a dog to this dentist.
39 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions610 W 2nd St, Newport, WA
Dr. James G Cool is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Newport, WA.