Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James M Crouse
Dr. James M Crouse, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salisbury, MD. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James M Crouse has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. James M Crouse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. James M Crouse
About Doctor Crouse James M. Crouse, DDS, PA Dr. James M. Crouse is a native of Salisbury. He graduated from Wicomico High School in 1978 and received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland at College Park. Dr. Crouse attended dental school at the University of Maryland at Baltimore; graduating magna cum laude in 1985. He joined the United States Air Force after dental school and completed a one-year general practice residency at Barksdale AFB hospital in 1986. Dr. Crouse practiced general dentistry at RAF Bentwaters in the United Kingdom for three years then left for orthodontic training. The Air Force sponsored Dr. Crouse’s orthodontic training at Emory University in Atlanta, from which he graduated in 1981. He spent the next three years as the orthodontic consultant at Spangdahlem Air Base in Germany. In 1994, Dr. Crouse left the Air Force to return home to practice with Dr. Alfred Beattie. Dr. Beattie retired in 1995. Dr. Crouse is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics, and the American Dental Association. He is past president of the Eastern Shore Dental Society. In his spare time Dr. Crouse enjoys scuba diving, hunting and traveling with his wife and two daughters.
Locations & DirectionsBRACE PLACE, 1413 Wesley Dr, Salisbury, MD
Dr. James M Crouse is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salisbury, MD.