Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Carney
Dr. James D Carney, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lombard, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James D Carney has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James D Carney has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James D Carney
Dr. Carney, and his friendly, nurturing staff enjoy treating the whole family-from little ones to grandparents-all are welcome! In addition to general dental procedures, Dr. Carney provides Cosmetics-Bonding, Whitening and Porcelain Veneers, Implants-Both Surgery and Restoration of the Implants, Orthodontics- Braces and Invisalign. Dr. Carney continues to stay abreast of the latest technology and applies it daily to provide the best treatment possible for his patients. He has successfully completed fellowships in Implant Dentistry at the Misch Implant Institute, and studied extensively in the field of Orthodontics. He has a non-extraction philosophy of treating orthodontic patients whereby he expands the arches to relieve overcrowding rather than extract crowded teeth. This results in a more broad and beautiful "Hollywood" smile, which is more stable as well. When he is not treating patients in the Lombard office, Dr. Carney serves the needs of the poor in Jamaica. He has set up seven permanent dental clinics and goes to Jamaica four times per year to serve in those clinics. As past president and current board member of the Christian Dental Society, he has teamed up with many other dental and non dental professionals leading at least 60 mission trips and will continue to serve those most in need. He brings his family one time per year, when school is not is session, and they make it a family affair--both parents doing the dental work and the daughters by their side assisting. In addition to family fun, Dr. Carney enjoys traveling, outdoor sports especially biking, swimming and tennis, and watching his girls grow.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES D CARNEY DDS, 14 Lilac Ln, Lombard, IL
Dr. James D Carney is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lombard, IL.