- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Carney
Dr. James D Carney is a doctor primarily located in Lombard, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. James D Carney has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James D Carney has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. James D Carney Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James D Carney
Dr. Carney, and hisÂ friendly, nurturing staff enjoy treating the whole family-from little ones to grandparents-all are welcome! In addition to general dental procedures, Dr. Carney provides Cosmetics-Bonding, Whitening and Porcelain Veneers, Implants-Both Surgery and Restoration of the Implants, Orthodontics- Braces and Invisalign. Â Dr. Carney continues to stay abreast of the latest technology and applies it daily to provide the best treatment possible for his patients.Â He has successfully completed fellowships in Implant Dentistry at theÂ Misch Implant Institute, and studied extensively in the field of Orthodontics.Â He has a non-extraction philosophy of treating orthodontic patients whereby he expands the arches to relieve overcrowding rather than extract crowded teeth.Â This results in a more broad and beautifulÂ "Hollywood" smile, which is more stable as well.Â When he is not treating patients in the Lombard office, Dr. Carney serves the needs of the poor in Jamaica.Â He has set up seven permanent dental clinics and goes to Jamaica four times per year to serve in those clinics.Â As past president and current board member of the Christian Dental Society, he has teamed up with many other dental and non dental professionalsÂ leading at least 60 mission trips and will continue to serve those most in need.Â He brings his family one time per year, when school is not is session, and they make it a family affair--both parents doing the dental work and the daughters by their side assisting.Â Â In addition to family fun, Dr. Carney enjoys traveling, outdoor sports especially biking, swimming and tennis, and watching his girls grow.Â