Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Connors DDS
Dr. James D Connors, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mankato, MN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James D Connors has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James D Connors has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Dental Implants - Excellent Quality!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James D Connors - Posted on July 24th, 2017
Dr. Connors did the crowns for my dental implants after I lost 4 teeth in a boating accident 10 years ago and they still look beautiful and feel great! He matched the shape and color of my real teeth almost exactly and I get compliments all the time on my "perfect teeth" and when I say they are implants the response is always "Really?? I never would have known!" I'm very happy with his work!
Dr. James D Connors Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James D Connors's office for more information.
201 N Broad St Ste 204 Mankato, MN : (507) 345-4752
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. James D Connors is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mankato, MN.