Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Cross
Dr. James D Cross, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James D Cross has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James D Cross has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. James D Cross Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James D Cross's office for more information.
2904 Greenbriar Dr Ste C Springfield, IL : (217) 793-0196
More about Dr. James D Cross
Dr. David Cross obtained both his dental degree and his postgraduate training in Periodontics from Loyola University Chicago, completing his specialty training in 1990. After training under Dr. Shanelec at the Microsurgery Training Institute, for several years he has concentrated the focus of his private practice and teachings to periodontal microsurgery. He has been a co-instructor for AMED hands-on courses in microsuturing, connective tissue grafting and microsurgical soft-tissue management for endodontic surgery. He is feature speaker at The USC Periodontal and Implant Symposium 2008 and The University of Illinois.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES DAVID CROSS DDS, 2904 Greenbriar Dr Ste C, Springfield, IL
Dr. James D Cross is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, IL.