Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James D Grady III
James D Grady III is a Dentist primarily located in Opelika, AL. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
James D Grady III has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
James D Grady III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about James D Grady III
James D. Grady, DMD Dr. James D. Grady graduated from the University of Alabama in Birmingham School of Dentistry in 1971. He served his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill from 1971 - 1974. He served as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in the U.S. Army at Fort Benning from 1974 to 1976 and returned to his hometown of Opelika to practice Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1976. Since that time, he has been active in state and community affairs-among other positions, he served for eight years on the Alabama Commission on Higher Education, and for two terms on the Board of Directors, Opelika Chamber of Commerce. He is a past President of the Alabama Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Grady serves on the medical staff at East Alabama Medical Center, is a Diplomat in the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and a Fellow in the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is also a member of several other state and local professional organizations.
Locations & DirectionsOral And Facial Surgery Of East Alabama, 121 N 20th St Ste 20B, Opelika, AL
James D Grady III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Opelika, AL.