Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James D Steele has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. James D Steele has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. James D Steele has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
22 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Truman Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSteele Dental Specialties, 225 E State Highway 121 Ste 150, Coppell, TX
Dr. James D Steele is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Coppell, TX.