Is Dr. James Sykes the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Sykes DMD
Dr. James Sykes, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Tallahassee, FL, with another office in Tallahassee, FL. He speaks English.
Dr. James Sykes has 2 locations
3101 Capital Medical Blvd.
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Book Online Now
Dr. James Sykes has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Sykes - Posted on April 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Sykes - Posted on January 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Sykes - Posted on November 5th, 2015
Gentle & Pain Free
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Sykes - Posted on January 8th, 2015
Had an accident knocking a front tooth out of its socket and had to get in to Dr. Sykes immediately. Staff very accommodating and fit me in to schedule. Dr. Sykes was so gentle and precise, I never felt the anesthetic needle and was numbed before I could even think about it. Dr. Sykes took the time to completely explain what he had done, what was left to be done and what precautions to take prior to my follow-up appt. I would have no hesitation recommending Dr. Sykes.
Dr. James Sykes Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Sykes's office for more information.
3101 Capital Medical Blvd. Tallahassee, FL 32308
3101 Capital Medical Blvd Tallahassee, FL : (850) 877-0536
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Sykes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tallahassee, FL.