Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About James Sykes
James Sykes, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Endodontics.
James Sykes has the following 1 specialty
James Sykes has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
James Sykes has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 4
Had an accident knocking a front tooth out of its socket and had to get in to Dr. Sykes immediately. Staff very accommodating and fit me in to schedule. Dr. Sykes was so gentle and precise, I never felt the anesthetic needle and was numbed before I could even think about it. Dr. Sykes took the time to completely explain what he had done, what was left to be done and what precautions to take prior to my follow-up appt. I would have no hesitation recommending Dr. Sykes.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRed Hills Endodontics, 3101 Capital Medical Blvd., Tallahassee, FL
James Sykes is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Tallahassee, FL.