Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James D Whitehead III
Dr. James D Whitehead III, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, SC. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James D Whitehead III has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. James D Whitehead III
Dr. Whitehead completed his undergraduate studies at Clemson University, where he earned a degree in financial management. He went on to receive his D.M.D. from the Medical University of South Carolina and his orthodontic training and M.S. in oral biology from the Medical College of Georgia. In practice since 1999, Dr. Whitehead stays abreast of the latest advances in his field through memberships in the following professional organizations: American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists South Carolina Dental Association Southern Association of Orthodontists South Carolina Association of Orthodontists Georgia Association of Orthodontists Greater Columbia Dental Society Dr. Whitehead is married with two sons. When he’s away from the office, he volunteers his time with Children’s Chance and the Lexington Dental Clinic.
Locations & DirectionsJAMES DUDLEY WHITEHEAD III DMD, 203 Mallard Lakes Dr, Lexington, SC
Dr. James D Whitehead III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lexington, SC.